Login |Signup | Home

Application for Economically Weaker Section Certificate


The Applicant who wants to obtain EWS certificate shall apply to the competent authority on prescribed form.

Supporting Documents

  • Residence Proof
  • Photo Identity Proof
  • Self Declaration
  • How To Apply

    • Fill the application and click on Submit Button
    • You will be redirecterd to payment window
    • Pay the application fees ( If applicable)
    • Download the confirmation receipt.